My research interests are mainly ergodic theory and dynamical systems, but they intersect areas in geometry and mathematical physics. Below is a list of my written work.
- Equilibrium configurations for generalized Frenkel-Kontorova models on quasicrystals. Preprint.
- Traces of random operators associated with self-affine Delone sets and Shubin’s formula, with S. Schmieding. Preprint.
- Resonant sets, diophantine conditions, and Hausdorff measures for translation surfaces, with L. Marchese and S. Weil. Preprint.
- Logarithmic laws and unique ergodicity, with J. Chaika. To appear in Journal of Modern Dynamics (2017).
- Indiscriminate covers of infinite translation surfaces are innocent, not devious, with P. Hooper. To appear in Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems (2017).
- Self affine Delone sets and deviation phenomena, with S. Schmieding. To appear in Communications in Mathematical Physics (2017).
- Flat surfaces, Bratteli diagrams, and unique ergodicity à la Masur. To appear in the Israel Journal of Mathematics (2017).
- Flat surface models of ergodic systems, with K. Lindsey. Published in Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems — A (2016).
- On the Ergodicity of Flat Surfaces of Finite Area. Published in GAFA (2014).
- On the Non-Uniform Hyperbolicity of the Kontsevich-Zorich Cocycle for Quadratic Differentials. Published in Geometriae Dedicata (2013). (Email me to get the code to compute the Lyapunov exponents for the Kontsevich-Zorich cocycle used in the paper.)
- Efficient Automation of Index Pairs in Computational Conley Index Theory, with R. Frongillo. Published in SIAM Journal on Applied Dynamical Systems (2012).
- Algorithms for rigorous entropy bounds and symbolic dynamics, with S. Day and R. Frongillo. Published, December, 2008 in SIAM Journal on Applied Dynamical Systems.
- Unique ergodicity without moduli spaces. A summary of a talk I delivered at Oberwolfach in April 2014. It summarizes some of my thoughts at the time concerning unique ergodicity of translation flows.
- Numerically Computing the Lyapunov Exponents of Matrix-Valued Cocycles. Short note I wrote in graduate school on computing the Lyapunov exponents of cocycles with computers. February, 2011.